Pentaho Kettle (PDI) Tutorial - A Getting Started Mini Course
How do you get started with Pentaho Kettle (PDI) even if you don’t have much time?
Are you tired of trying to move data or clean your data using a programming or scripting language?
Are you tired of rushing to meet deadlines to get information moved from one system to another?
Pentaho Kettle (also known as PDI) is the tool for you.
Although Pentaho Kettle (PDI) is easy to use once you understand it, it can take a little while to climb the learning curve. To speed up that process, I’ve created a short, free tutorial.
- about Kettle (PDI) and the programs that come with it
- how to install the free community edition version
- how to read a text file and load it into a database
- how easy it is to merge data from two sources
- how to move a file around
- the best resources for learning more about Kettle (PDI)
In the Pentaho Kettle (PDI) Tutorial, you’ll get four lessons that are about 15 minutes long each.
Best of all? It’s FREE!
Data geek through and through - I've been using Pentaho tools for years, and I think they will make you more productive.